This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 32 replies, has 5 voices.

Last updated by Mihai 5 years, 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai.

Author Posts
October 7, 2013 at 3:39 pm #273732

Régis

Hello,
I've decided to test the latest version of the Woocommerce multilingual plugin before sending you credentials and a complete website copy (3.0-rc1)
Installing this version completely breaks my website translations!!! and not only woocommerce tranlsations... My translated pages are not found anymore (404)
That's a pity because my initial problem seems fixed... I've tried to duplicate one variable product and categories and color attributes are also duplicated.

I'll send you credentials.

October 8, 2013 at 7:29 am #273944

Régis

Hello,
can you send me your email to this adress instead please: julien.lethuaut@mba-multimedia.fr
I can't access the inbox linked to our wpml account right now.

Thanks

October 8, 2013 at 4:52 pm #274287

Bernat Torras

Hello Régis,

I'm sending you my email address in a private email. Check your inbox in few minutes.

Anyway, we have released a new stable version of many of our plugins today, can you check if you have the latest version and, if not, update them? You can find all wpml commercial plugins on your account's Downloads page and Woocommerce Multilingual here: http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/

Can you first try check your issue after update? If its still wrong, please send me the email. 😉

Thanks,
Bernat

October 10, 2013 at 12:16 pm #275282

Régis

Hi,
not solved with latest version. Can you send me your email adress? to julien.lethuaut@mba-multimedia.fr
I'll send you credentials and my scenario

Thanks

October 15, 2013 at 9:04 am #277181

Mihai

Hi Julien,

One issue that I can see on your site and it's likely related to the not found errors is that the strings language value is not English but French.

You are using the default configuration for the product slug for WooCommerce but the WooCommerce string for that is English so it needs to be translated from that to your languages.

October 15, 2013 at 9:09 am #277189

Régis

Hi Mihai,
I've continued this support thread with Bernat by email.
My only problem now is a category translation error between french and dutch when I duplicate products.
With the latest version, the page not found issue isn't there anymore.
So I've emailed credentials and a SQLDump. I hope you'll find why categories are not well duplicated!
Thanks

October 15, 2013 at 4:33 pm #277534

Mihai

Hi Regis,

It appears that this is related to an issue that's fixed in the upcoming version. I'll email you a beta version fro that so you can try it out.

Be sure to make a db backup just in case.

October 17, 2013 at 6:48 am #278237

Mihai

Hi Regis,

Have you had a chance to check out the patched version I had sent?
Does it solve your problem?

October 17, 2013 at 6:55 am #278240

Régis

Hi Mihai,
I've sent you a private mail yesterday morning.
My issue is not fixed with this patched version and it introduce a new one 🙁
See my email with all informations.

As I've already said, don’t hesitate to ask me when you need information (SQL dumps…), I really need a fix or an explanation!!!
I really need more than "potential" fixes with beta version here, and I need real support for this specific bug.

Thanks

October 17, 2013 at 8:43 am #278289

Régis

I've also tested to break the link between original and duplicata and then, deselect the wrong category.
This didn't work...

I've tested with other product from other categories. For example, if I duplicate a product from a category (kids-shoes-lifestyle-fr, the translated product is linked to kids-shoes-lifestyle-nl AND men-shoes-lifestyle.nl

As in the previous tests, this last category cannot be deselected manually then 🙁

October 17, 2013 at 10:37 am #278381

Mihai

Can you please email your sql dump?

October 17, 2013 at 11:23 am #278411

Régis

Done,
with extra informations (ID of products)

October 17, 2013 at 12:47 pm #278459

Mihai

Thanks Regis. This helps. I was able to replicate the problem and we're working on it.

October 18, 2013 at 10:13 am #278865

Mihai

Sent a new version by mail which includes a fix.

October 18, 2013 at 12:05 pm #278925

Régis

Hi Mihai,
I'm going to test that on the live Website but it appears that it works pretty well on our local server. I'll mark this as resolved if that's good.
Thanks for your support on that!