Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
March 5, 2021 at 9:56 am #8235267

stefaniaV-5

Hello,

I have a 5.1.8 WordPress site, with WooCommerce 3.6.2

I upgraded the Woocommerce Multilingual Plugin to 4.11.3, and now I get this message:

WooCommerce version not valid, you need WooCommerce 3.3.0 or newer

But, as I said, I have WooCommerce 3.6.2

March 5, 2021 at 10:07 am #8235441

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

For your kind information, the minimum required WooCommerce version for WooCommerce Multilingual is WooCommerce 3.9.0 or later. We will fix this bug in WooCommerce Multilingual 4.11.4. Refer to the following documentation for more details.

https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#required-plugins-and-setup

https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/using-wordpress-rest-api-woocommerce-multilingual/#requirements

From the upcoming version(WooCommerce Multilingual 4.11.4) onwards we will show the following notification while using a very older version of WooCommerce.

WooCommerce Multilingual is enabled but not effective. It is not compatible with Woocommerce versions prior 3.9.0.

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will get back to you soon when we have an update from our plugin developers about the release. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 31, 2021 at 9:57 am #9319695

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

We have released the latest version of plugins and it has included the fix for this bug. Please upgrade to the latest versions after a full site backup{mandatory} and make sure the issue is existing or not.

Please visit Plugins>>Add New>>Commercial tab and click on the *Check for updates* button to refresh the installer caches.

--
Thanks!

Bigul