Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
August 5, 2019 at 4:27 pm #4342011

marcoC-9

I am trying to:
My website has 2 languages: IT and EN.
I can book an hourly room without any problem.
I am aware that WPML is duplicating for both the languages the booking ( https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-booking-duplicated-bookings/#post-1509965 ).

The problem I have is coming when I want to update a booking from the admin page.
I want to update the hour of a booking. Only the IT one is updated, not the EN one.
I think that both languages booking should be mirrored. Or changing booking hours by admin will be a nightmare.
It's not that remote for a client to ask and change the booking hour.

I expected to see:
I expected to have both IT and EN booking hour changed at once. Not done manually for every language.

Please give me some advice to resolve this big problem.
Thank you.

August 6, 2019 at 12:22 pm #4347301

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

Also please let me know the exact steps to reproduce the issue on the site backend? Are you only editing the booking hours value of WooCommerce Booking details?

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 7, 2019 at 2:30 pm #4355969

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information and details. It looks like the WooCommerce Booking posts are not translated and while creating WooCommerce Booking order the order details are added in both languages. By default, the translation option of WooCommerce Booking posts is set as *Do not make 'Bookings' translatable*.

Therefore I have a request. Please choose *Make 'Bookings' translatable* or *Make 'Bookings' appear as translated* option for the WooCommerce Booking post type after a site backup and check you are getting the expected result or not.

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

2019-08-07_1959.png
2019-08-07_1942.png
August 8, 2019 at 9:41 am #4361519

marcoC-9

Hi Bigul,
thank you for your kind reply.

Where do I set that very option? I tried to change it to "Translatable" from the SETTINGS page in the WPML menu
"/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpml-translation-management%2Fmenu%2Fsettings"
but the bug is still going on.

I get 2 booking reminder emails, the system is still not synchronizing changes between IT and EN edits.
From the admin I gave you please take a look @
the one i edited hours
/wp-admin/post.php?post=2109&action=edit&lang=it
and the one that didn't mirror the change
/wp-admin/post.php?post=2110&action=edit&lang=en&admin_bar=1

Thank you

August 9, 2019 at 9:20 am #4368935

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Bigul is not available today. Since he is aware of the issue in-depth, I would like to ask if it's ok to wait for him? He will be back on Monday.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

August 9, 2019 at 10:43 am #4369545

marcoC-9

Ok I hope it will be definitely fixed by monday with his help.
Thanks.

August 12, 2019 at 6:14 am #4378483

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I have downloaded the Duplicator copy of your site now. Will debug the issue further on my local server and get back to you soon. Please wait.

Sorry for the delays.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 13, 2019 at 7:09 pm #4390373

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind updates, the issue is existing on my local copy after the initial steps. It looks like a compatibility issue. So as a part of our escalation process, I have tried to reproduce the issue in a fresh installation. But somehow the time details are not showing for Booking Product in the frontend or WooCommerce Booking.

Please check the following URL and check the issue is reproducible or not. It is a fresh installation in our Sandbox server.

hidden link

It will help us a lot and we can directly forward it to our compatibility team for further debugging.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 18, 2019 at 11:41 pm #4412813

marcoC-9

Hi, in your sandbox there was an incorrect setting:
in the product booking page there was set "Booking duration Fixed blocks of 60 DAYS" instead of MINUTES.
I changed it and now it is bookable.
I tried to book a product and changed the start and end time in the italian version ( /wp-admin/post.php?post=33&action=edit&lang=it&admin_bar=1 ) . It did not change in the english one ( /wp-admin/post.php?post=34&action=edit&lang=en&admin_bar=1 ).

Please let me know asap.
Thank you.
Marco

August 19, 2019 at 4:39 pm #4417499

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Marco,

Thank you for the updates. The issue is existing after the initial checks. So I have escalated the ticket to our compatibility team for further debugging.

We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 22, 2019 at 7:18 am #4437057

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Marco,

For your kind information, the issue is escalated to our compatibility developers for fixing. We will fix the issue with the help of plugin author(WooCommerce Bookings). Please wait. We will get back to you as early as possible.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 30, 2019 at 1:39 pm #4487485

marcoC-9

Hi Bigul, any update on this? Can you please provide an ETA?
Thanks,
best regards.

August 30, 2019 at 6:19 pm #4488793

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Marco,

For your kind updates, our compatibility developers are working on the fix now. But I don't have the exact time frame required for the fix.

We will get back to you as soon as possible when we have a feedback on this. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 9, 2019 at 10:42 am #4536017

marcoC-9

Hi Bigul, any news on this?

September 12, 2019 at 6:53 am #4558667

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Marco,

For your kind information, our developers are still working on the fix. I will get back to you as soon as possible when we have feedback from our developers. Thank you for your patience. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul