This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 13, 2019 at 9:54 am #4011561

laurenceC-6

Strange issue.....

I disabled WPML Translation Management, and some styling broke on the front end, specifically the description tabs.

It turns out this CSS file as then added:
plugins/woocommerce/assets/css/admin.css

This css is added by the plugin "WooCommerce Multilingual"

I can only imagine the Translation Management plugin then removes it.

I have had to add this code to my functions:

if ( !is_admin() )
{
function ib_dequeue_styles()
{
wp_dequeue_style( 'woocommerce_admin_styles' );
}
add_action( 'wp_print_styles', 'ib_dequeue_styles', 100 );
}

Please can you tell your developers to only enqueue this file if it in the admin?

June 13, 2019 at 3:11 pm #4014223

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I have tried to reproduce the issue with Storefront theme. But not able to reproduce it exactly. Please check the following URL. It is a fresh installation on our Sandbox server.

hidden link

Please try to reproduce the issue on the test site and let me know the exact steps. It will help us a lot. We can easily forward it for debugging to our developers.

To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] woocommerce_admin_styles is added to the FRONT end by WooCommerce Multilingual’ is closed to new replies.