This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by RCPlanet 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
September 27, 2019 at 1:53 pm #4654641

RCPlanet

Good day,

After updating all plugins until last update i had problem with header builder.

I tried to disable all plugins and i found that this problem is with WPML String Translation.

I have 3 language website, and template is Woodmart, i have 3 different headers for each language, two of them work good, but default language show me wrong header and only in product page.

Can you please help how to solve this problem? Im allready about 10 hours searching solution...

In example two pictures, aa2.jpg in default Estonian language, in aa1 third language English.

In WPML String Translation i have done header code translation, all works, before i updated plugins...

September 27, 2019 at 2:08 pm #4654791

RCPlanet

Additional pictures.

September 27, 2019 at 3:31 pm #4655605

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Do you mind if I take a look at how it´s configured on your system directly?

Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

September 27, 2019 at 4:08 pm #4655775

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

Please check the correctness of the details you provided. When I cut&paste the contents into the WordPress login screen, the system does not recognise them as a valid username/password combination.

I am opening the private area again in case you need to communicate new credentials to me.

September 27, 2019 at 7:25 pm #4656501

Yvette
Supporter

It seems one of your theme settings got "unset" and it needed to be reset and correctly translated (see images).

Theme settings > Product Page > Single product header (was blank when I reviewed it)

Now it seems to be working.

September 28, 2019 at 6:24 am #4657879

RCPlanet

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!