This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vasileios Chouliaras 2 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 30, 2018 at 3:54 pm

Vasileios Chouliaras

Hi.
I am using your plugin and WOOF - WooCommerce Products Filter.
In all categories in English, the widget of products filter counts how many products are in categories.

When i change the language it doesn't count and shows 0 products to categories.

When i deactivate wpml it shows both widgets (en,gr) counting products at both languages.

See images to understand,
I give you my test site (fresh copy of main) to work on this (do whatever you want)

May 2, 2018 at 6:46 am #1921765

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

WOOF - WooCommerce Products Filter is a compatible plugin with WPML -- https://wpml.org/plugin/woof-woocommerce-products-filter/. So please try the following steps to track the issue.

a) Backup your site first
b) Please enable WPML and its add-ons again
c) Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like 2017
d) Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML
e) If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue

Also please check you are getting the correct count for Products Categories in the admin area(Product>>Categories) when WPML active.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 2, 2018 at 1:33 pm #1933214

Vasileios Chouliaras

Thanks for your time. The problem was something with taxonomies. I had to add again the products at their categories and subcategories and clean cache from wpml and this solved my problem