Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 41 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Mladen Andrejic 4 years, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mladen Andrejic.

Author Posts
August 10, 2015 at 8:20 am #676140

Jurgen

I am trying to: update the stock quantities using WooThemes Bulk Stock Management

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to see: synchronised quantities upon update

Instead, I got: quantity & options are saved in 1 language, other language(s) are not updated

WPML mentions that 'WooThemes Bulk Stock Management' is now WPML compatible. When I have a look at the plugin, I can see that the language filter is now working fine (previously it was not) but when saving new stock quantities, the quantities are not updated in the other languages.

So, for example:
- simple product A in English (ID 1000): stock 1 -> 2 & save => OK
=> simple product A in French (ID 1500): stock is still 1

This is the same for variable products & for related options that are updated due to stock change (for example "manage stock = yes" when this was no and changing from 0 to 1 => works fine in the language you do the action, but no change in other languages) while I expect that this should be synchronised at all times (just as when stock is reduced upon selling an item).

I already created a ticket at WooThemes but according to them it is out of their hands.

August 11, 2015 at 4:28 am #676840

Dat Hoang

The plugin is currently in our WPML Plugin Compatibility list: https://wpml.org/plugin/bulk-stock-management/

However you're not using the latest versions of WPML and its add-ons.

Please make sure you are using the latest version of WPML and its add-ons. We've released new versions that fix many bugs and errors for some days. You can compare between your site and here: http://wpml.org/my-account/downloads/

NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).
+ You need to update all your current WPML and its add-ons to the latest versions. If not, some unexpected problems may happen.
+ WPML 3.2.2 needs to be updated manually: https://wpml.org/2015/06/wpml-3-2-released/

The latest stable versions (as of June 16, 2015)
* WPML Multilingual CMS 3.2.2
* WPML String Translation 2.2.2
* WPML Translation Management 2.0.2
* WPML Media 2.1.12

Does that help?

August 12, 2015 at 10:01 am #677925

Jurgen

OK, I must have missed that manual update.

I updated manually & the language switch is gone so it seemed OK but when I enable the option to use the WooCommerce native pages to edit translations (not the product translation table from WCML I normally use) I still see the old stock quantity for the translation (default language has new quantity)...
Is that an important difference (or will all go fine upon selling an item as the "primary" language is correct)?

Best regards,
Jurgen

August 12, 2015 at 10:07 am #677930

Jurgen

Added some pictures:
- 01 => bulk stock change for that item only from 7 to 5 for the black mug
- 02 => view product in primary language (English)
- 03 => view product in translation (French)

August 13, 2015 at 3:26 am #678485

Dat Hoang

Thanks for your info.

This seems a bug.
Can you please send the plugin in your next private reply?

NOTE:
- You should use a storage service (like Google Drive, Dropbox...) and send the link in the reply.
- Check again and send me the latest version of plugin.

August 13, 2015 at 9:11 am #678660

Dat Hoang

Thanks for your info and the plugin.

I tested it and confirmed the problem.

I'm reporting this to our compatibility team.

We will check then get back to you soon.

August 18, 2015 at 9:53 am #681327

Dat Hoang

Our developers were aware of this.
We are working on this, I will update you as soon as I have info.

September 15, 2015 at 2:21 pm #704676

Jurgen

Hello,

It's been a month now since the last update on this bug, please keep me posted ASAP.

Best regards,
Jurgen

September 25, 2015 at 7:30 am #712048

Jurgen

Hello,

Any update on this, please? This is taking so long now & the issue is still there, even with all plugin updates!

Best regards,
Jurgen

September 25, 2015 at 8:47 am #712134

Dat Hoang

I've just checked again.

It looks like our developers fixed this issue and the next version of WCML should include the fix.

I'm asking more info from our developers. Will update you soon.

September 28, 2015 at 12:42 am #713081

Dat Hoang

Our developers confirmed that this problem will be fixed in the next version of WooCommerce Multilingual 3.6.12.

September 28, 2015 at 4:33 am #713125

Jurgen

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. Any idea when this will be available?

Best reagrds,
Jurgen

September 28, 2015 at 8:19 am #713232

Dat Hoang

About this point, I'm sorry that I can not say the exact date.

October 16, 2015 at 7:26 am #726415

Jurgen

Hello,

Do you have an update on this issue?

Thanks!
Jurgen

October 16, 2015 at 9:59 am #726608

Dat Hoang

As I said it was fixed, and will be available in the next version of WPML.

Currently you can use our beta package to test this specific feature. In the package, you can find WCML version 3.7-beta2 (we will not release 3.6.12).

NOTE:
+ Please don't use the beta package for your production site - it's not gone through our comprehensive testings.

+ You can find the beta package under https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ . Remember extracting it to get some plugins, then update them in your testing sites manually.

The topic ‘[Closed] WooThemes Bulk Stock Management sync between languages’ is closed to new replies.