Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Andrey 4 years, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrey.

Author Posts
April 18, 2015 at 10:32 am #601827

Jurgen

I am trying to: update the stock using WooThemes Bulk Stock Management

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to see: each product variation only once, updating the stock is not language related

Instead, I got: each product variation as much as I have different languages

Each product appears 2 times, the only difference is the variation attribute (once "black", then "noir" => black in French). Simple products appear twice too.

Feedback WooThemes support: the best place to go regarding interactions with their plugin would be the WPML support forums, as they generate the translations. However, I do know a lot of users have this set up - there's definitely a way to do it, so the answer should be there.

April 20, 2015 at 2:25 pm #602583

Maciej

Hello,

Thank you for reporting your issue.

To better understand how to move forward with a solution, could you please provide information about your environment by following these steps: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

April 20, 2015 at 2:34 pm #602591

Jurgen

Please find the debug info above

April 21, 2015 at 8:29 am #603041

Maciej

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately I don't see the plugin on our Compatibility List:
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

I would also recommend to backup your database and website first before we proceed. You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose.
See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

April 21, 2015 at 9:16 am #603106

Maciej

Thank you for the login details.

Before I proceed may I kindly ask you to update your WooCommerce plugin to the latest version?

Please let me know if you see any changes after the update.

April 21, 2015 at 9:52 am #603136

Jurgen

The WC plugin has been updated, nevertheless no changes.

I took a new back up as well!

April 21, 2015 at 9:58 am #603141

Maciej

Ok, thank you for the information.
I will let you know as soon as I will be done with my work.

April 21, 2015 at 9:58 am #603142

Maciej

Ok, thank you for the information.
I will let you know as soon as I will be done with my work.

April 22, 2015 at 11:47 am #603950

Maciej

Thank you for your patience.

I have forwarded the plugin details to our Themes & Plugins Compatibility Team and they will contact the author.
Please note that this process may take a while as it depends on how soon the author will reply to our efforts to contact him.
It would be great if you can also contact the author asking him to reply us. This may help expedite the process.
You will be notified the moment we have the author’s cooperation in this process.

May 6, 2015 at 5:23 am #612750

Jurgen

Can you please escalate this issue? The plugin author lets me know that there is no real progress on this topic... My customer is getting frustrated about this (as we had to put offline the 2nd language) & I am getting daily emails and phone calls.

This is what the plugin author replied when I was asking an update
Still getting a bit of a run around. Apparently there are two developers now looking into it. One guy says he is busy prepping the next version of WPML and so I should contact the second guy, who has yet to respond to any emails. I honestly did not think this to be such a difficult problem but none the less I will continue emailing them and see where it gets me.

I am sorry for the delay on this. I wish there was something I could do further but their plugin is much complex than my single shipping method and I probably couldn't make sense of things any faster than they are at responding.

June 16, 2015 at 7:57 am #639183

Jurgen

Hello,

I just got a mail that Bulk Stock Management is now WPML compatible. Does this mean that you've been in touch with WooThemes & I can expect an update quite soon from their side to get it as expected?

Thanks!

April 22, 2016 at 9:03 am #866990

Andrey
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Russian (Русский )

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+02:00)

The issue is solved already, make sure that you are using the most recent version of WCML.

Please open a new ticket, if you still have the same issue.