This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
July 10, 2019 at 10:38 am

dimitriosV-4

I am trying to: Open the wordpress customizer in the other two secondary languages, but I get the error "this site is experiencing technical difficulties" translated in these languages ofcourse. My primary language is English , and the secondary are Greek and French. The customizer works perfectly on English.

July 10, 2019 at 12:49 pm #4180393

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. To take a closer look on this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

July 11, 2019 at 7:30 am
July 11, 2019 at 3:49 pm #4191587

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

I can see this issue in your site. To further debug this issue, I need to reproduce this in fresh installation. To do that, could you please provide me latest JupiterX theme so that I can debug it further. I have enabled private input box for your next reply.

You can upload it to google drive or dropbox and share the link with us.

Thank you

July 12, 2019 at 11:44 am
July 15, 2019 at 7:53 am #4208015

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, we ran into the weekend. Thanks for sending the theme. I have tried to reproduce this issue on a fresh WP installation with JupiterX theme and WPML, but I am not able to reproduce it. Customizer working fine in all languages at my test site.
It seems there is some issue in your WP installation that’s why this issue appearing in your site.
So we recommend to either fix the WP installation or install a fresh WP site and move your site content, plugins and themes there manually using WordPress export xml tool.

Thank you for waiting on this.

July 15, 2019 at 10:05 am #4209527

dimitriosV-4

I looked into my server's log and I found out that the error being ganerated is this one:
"GET /selanasuites/?lang=el&customize_changeset_uuid=8292243c-29ec-4227-8e2e-277b34a7ea19&customize_theme=jupiterx-child&customize_messenger_channel=preview-0 HTTP/1.0"
It seems that it can't find the uuid for the second and third language. Do you have any solution on this issue?

July 16, 2019 at 3:42 pm

The topic ‘[Closed] WordPress customizer in not working on second and third language’ is closed to new replies.