This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 2 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
May 20, 2017 at 5:20 pm #1280858

gregorK-3

Hi

If activated WPML our dropdown menu is not working. If WPML deactivated i can work with menu items.

Thank you

May 22, 2017 at 2:26 pm #1281781

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Please make sure your website meets the minimum requirements found here: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/. Specifically, please update WordPress to the latest release and update your PHP.

If you change the admin language switcher (click the flags at the top of the screen when viewing the WordPress dashboard), do you see any of the menu items displayed for different languages?

If not, I'd like to have you try a few things so we can try to isolate the issue. This is just to help me identify if it might be a conflict with another plugin or theme that is causing the problem.

** IMPORTANT ** Please backup a working copy of site files and database before continuing.

Update all WPML plugins & WordPress core.

Disable all plugins except WPML related and then temporarily change the theme to a default WordPress such as TwentyFifteen. With these settings, is the issue resolved?

The topic ‘[Closed] WordPress menu is not working’ is closed to new replies.