Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
October 27, 2019 at 10:07 am #4833953

jonathanA-14

I upgraded all the WPML add-ons this morning to WPML 4.3.1
I few hours later I got the following email from WordPress:

פרטי שגיאה
===================
אירעה שגיאה מסוג E_ERROR בשורה 74 בקובץ /home/jaddess/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/translations-file-scan/wpml-st-translations-file-registration.php. הודעת שגיאה: Uncaught Error: Class 'WPML_ST_JED_Domain' not found in /home/jaddess/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/translations-file-scan/wpml-st-translations-file-registration.php:74
Stack trace:
#0 /home/jaddess/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPML_ST_Translations_File_Registration->add_json_translations_to_import_queue(NULL, '/home/jaddess/p...', 'wp-dom-ready', 'default')
#1 /home/jaddess/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /home/jaddess/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/l10n.php(1033): apply_filters('pre_load_script...', NULL, '/home/jaddess/p...', 'wp-dom-ready', 'default')
#3 /home/jaddess/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/l10n.php(1001): load_script_translations('/home/jaddess/p...', 'wp-dom-ready', 'default')
#4 /home/jaddess/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/class.wp-scripts.php(542): load_script_textdomain('wp-dom-ready', 'default', '')
#5 /home/jaddess/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/class

October 28, 2019 at 6:16 am #4836239

jonathanA-14

Site migrated
hidden link

October 28, 2019 at 8:43 am #4836853

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Could you please provide me wp-login info on this site, so that I can debug this issue. I have enabled private input box for your next reply.

Thank you

October 28, 2019 at 2:12 pm #4840673

Noman
Supporter

I can not find login details in private input box as you can see in the attached screenshot. Could you please send me again.

Thank you

October 28, 2019 at 4:07 pm #4841537

Noman
Supporter

I am sorry but for some reason its still not showing. Can you please email me logins at [email removed]

Thanks

October 28, 2019 at 5:53 pm #4842213

jonathanA-14

Sent it via email

October 29, 2019 at 11:53 am #4847129

Noman
Supporter

Thanks for login details. I have logged in to test site and visited frontend and backend pages but I couldn’t see those errors. I have also enabled error reporting and again visited frontend/backend pages but there were no errors in debug.log file. Looks like it was a temporary error and now it's working perfectly fine.

If you still seeing these errors then please give me detailed instructions to reproduce it?

Thank you for your patience and cooperation

October 29, 2019 at 3:33 pm #4849447

jonathanA-14

As I wrote in the beginning, this was a report sent to me by WordPress, not something that appeared on my site's user interface.
It is your choice whether you decide to pursue it or not.

October 30, 2019 at 7:49 am #4853129

Noman
Supporter

When there is something wrong in your site, WordPress send an email to us about this error and the same error could be seen by enabling error reporting in site.

But after enabling error reporting in your site there was no error logged in debug.log file, this clearly indicates that your site is working perfectly fine and that email might come during plugin installation/updation.

Thank you