Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.17 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by kristinaF-2 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 18, 2020 at 5:43 am

jaakI

WP All Import Multilingual doesn't import variations for the second lang correctly

May 18, 2020 at 7:22 am
May 20, 2020 at 6:48 am #6174223

jaakI

Hello Shekhar

Do you have some news?

May 20, 2020 at 12:17 pm #6177313

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

I don't have any news yet, the issue is in our 2nd tier queue, I will update you as soon as I will have further feedback.

Thanks

May 20, 2020 at 12:17 pm #6177315

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I don't have any news yet, the issue is in our 2nd tier queue, I will update you as soon as I will have further feedback.

Thanks

June 18, 2020 at 8:34 am #6401021

jaakI

Hello,

It's been 4 weeks since our last conversation. Do you have any information from 2nd tier support? In my localhost testbed, I've tried several settings but without luck. I've a problem with importing variable product translations from October last year but without a solution.

June 18, 2020 at 1:17 pm #6403901

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

The issue is not escalated to our developers and it's in the queue. I will update you as soon as I will have more feedback.

Thanks

June 24, 2020 at 9:52 am #6442681

kristinaF-2

Hi there. We have the exact same issue, and it creating serious issues on our e-commerce shop. I sincerely hope your developers will take this matter serious, as our sales declines excessively due to the impact this serious bug has.

A note to beware is that it seems the variations is imported twice. The first "batch" so to say, is imported with errors (e.g. no Custom Fields data is imported, which in our case contains the product price information). However, the "second batch" during the same import, the product looks correct.

I have attached two images to provide an example. One with the english import which shows 13 variations, and the equivalent Danish import which has double imported into 26 variations. Notice that the bottom rows have "_price_DKK" (which is Custom Fields / meta data) correct.