This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
April 25, 2019 at 5:31 pm

amrS-3

Hi,

I'm using WP All Import to import original/translated products to my e-commerce site. The original products appears perfectly. However, after uploading and importing the translated products file I noticed that the images are not appearing for the translated products. Strangely, after opening one of these imported translated products and doing an "update" -without changing anything- the images appears fine! off-course I cannot do this manually for each imported product to fix the issue.

Tried you cache things, tried enabling/disabling plugins with no luck.

I'm running out of time on this project so I cave you full access for a quick help. (Feel free to test live)

Thanks in advance

April 26, 2019 at 8:47 am #3688951

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you tell me if this is site in question? hidden link

I've entered the site and can see only WooCommerce demo products. Or you are doing these imports via cron process perhaps?

Another thing - have you tried this:
WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Status -> Troubleshooting
-- Sync products "gallery images"
-- Sync products categories (display type, thumbnail)
---> Start

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 26, 2019 at 11:14 am #3690213

amrS-3

Yes, this is the site in question. It's not live yet.
Tried your woocommerce suggestions but this didn't resolve the issue.

April 26, 2019 at 12:57 pm
April 29, 2019 at 10:20 am #3702039

amrS-3

Well, It worked well in your demo site. Tested it again at mine and it looks like you have to import English first. That's the only way worked for me. I'll keep an eye on this. thanks.

One last question please, what is the syntax for using XPath fields in WP All Import? I cannot find any documentations on this.

April 29, 2019 at 12:39 pm #3703209

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

One last question please, what is the syntax for using XPath fields in WP All Import?

Since WP All Import is built by another company, have you tried asking on their forums? I did find some links such as:
hidden link
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46967127/how-do-you-format-the-xpath-value-in-wp-all-import-for-select-advanced-custom-fi
hidden link

Perhaps they can provide some answers and usage examples.

Regards,
Bruno Kos