Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: After theme updated I lost all the custom CSS in the style.cs file

Solution: Apply the custom CSS to Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS.

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
May 27, 2018 at 2:40 pm #2235098

fulvioP

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wp-bakery-carousel-visualization-problem/

That's the previous problem solved by Carlos, now again don't work as you can see for example in this page : hidden link

Let me know thank you

May 29, 2018 at 4:41 pm #2247314

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi there,

I'm sorry, I just saw that you posted another comment in the previous ticket.

I tried to log in the site but the credentials provided in the previous ticket didn't work. I have set your next answer private, there you will find the correspondent fields for the credentials (wp-admin and FTP).

This way I can take another look at the site.

Note: Could you tell me if you updated the theme?

Regards,
Carlos

May 30, 2018 at 5:47 pm #2252736

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

I applied the CSS to Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS.

Could you confirm that the issue is solved?

Best regards,
Carlos

May 31, 2018 at 6:54 pm #2258191

fulvioP

Yes is ok again!
But tell me you suggest to stop the updates?
Thank you!

May 31, 2018 at 7:04 pm #2258278

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

I'm glad that the ticket is solved!

Regarding the updates. The CSS I added the for the previous ticket was in the style.css file that was rewriten when you updated the theme. I recommend you to create a child theme so you can preserve all changes made to the theme after the updates. In this link you will find more information regarding this subject: https://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes

Best regards,
Carlos