If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
May 4, 2019 at 7:18 am

farhan-nubliK

I am trying to: Change all of the language in the "home page". Which include the WP Bakery Page Builder heading, buttons, section title, custom heading. In "Contact Us" Page, all of the page is not translated as well which include the Contact 7 Form.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link (home page) and hidden link (contact us page)

I expected to see: All of the function in WP Bakery Page Builder are being translated.

Instead, I got: All of the function in WP Bakery Page Builder are not translated.

May 4, 2019 at 12:55 pm #3740335

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

The only part I don't see translated in your home page is the box to do a reservation, the "Tempah Masa Baiki" section, which I guess is not done with WPBakery but with Bookly (tell me if I'm wrong). Did you search for the missing strings in String Translation?

About Contact Form 7, be sure you're following our documentation here: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/using-contact-form-7-with-wpml/
If you still need help with Contact Form 7, I suggest you open a new ticket. We try to have only one issue per ticket, so it's easier for others to search the forum. This also allows supporters to be faster and more efficient.

The topic ‘[Closed] WP Bakery Page Builder is not being translated’ is closed to new replies.