This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
March 11, 2015 at 7:22 pm #576255

petrosS

Hello,

I am trying to import images using the WordPress Command Line Interface (hidden link).

An example command is:

wp media import ~/path/to/file.jpg --url=<em><u>hidden link</u></em>

The command returns a success message:

Success: Imported file /path/to/file.jpg as attachment ID XXXX.

But the imported media does not show up in the media library. When I disable the WPML Media plugin, the attachment shows up.

Is this a known issue? Could it be that I am doing something wrong? If it's a known issue then I would really like to see this fixed in a future version of the plugin.

Thanks in advance for you time. Let me know if you require any further information from me.

March 12, 2015 at 5:04 pm #577115

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Yes, this seems to be an incompatibility issue.

If after posting the image, you click on the WPML > Media Translation > Start button, the image will display correctly.

Probably some hook is not being used properly. May be you will have to do custom coding.

If you need custom programming work for your site, we recommend contacting one of our certified partners. http://wpml.org/documentation/support/wpml-contractors/

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] 'wp cli media import' does not work with wpml media plugin’ is closed to new replies.