This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
September 4, 2019 at 6:23 pm #4513553

wassemm

Tell us what you are trying to do?
am using WP Crowdfunding and i need to use the same WP Crowdfunding data in the product but to translate the the info data in english

Is there any documentation that you are following?
no

Is there a similar example that we can see?
yes like this
hidden link
there is in the top bar language and currency i know this is site is on ruby but this is the concept

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

September 5, 2019 at 1:02 am #4514457

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. I would be very happy to help you but I didn't fully understand what is the issue.

I looked for this plugin in our list of officially supported plugins (https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/), but I didn't find it. This may be some compatibility issue.

Do you want to sync data from both languages? I am not aware of how this plugin works but is this data added to any custom fields? If so, have you tried selecting the "Copy" option for these custom fields: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-custom-fields/?

Thank you.

September 5, 2019 at 9:17 am #4517451

wassemm

hi how you explain this
Update: WP Crowdfunding v1.8.8 Gets WPML Support, Better Time Counter & More

hidden link

what am trying to do is simple i need to make the same goal with diffrent translation fro the same product

this is how it looks the fields
hidden link

any ideas beside copy cause i tried that and it isn't working

The topic ‘[Closed] WP Crowdfunding same sola diffrent translation’ is closed to new replies.