This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ahmedM-19 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
February 27, 2019 at 12:35 pm #3250152

ahmedM-19

I am trying to: work with my WP Dashboard

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_TM_ATE_Job_Repository::is_ate_job() must be an instance of WPML_TM_Post_Job_Entity, instance of WPML_TM_Job_Entity given in /home/felguide/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/models/class-wpml-tm-ate-job-repository.php:32 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: WPML_TM_ATE_Job_Repository->is_ate_job(Object(WPML_TM_Job_Entity)) #1 /home/felguide/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/jobs/class-wpml-tm-jobs-collection.php(43): array_filter(Array, Array) #2 /home/felguide/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/models/class-wpml-tm-ate-job-repository.php(24): WPML_TM_Jobs_Collection->filter(Array) #3 /home/felguide/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/Hooks/class-wpml-tm-ate-jobs-sync-script-loader.php(24): WPML_TM_ATE_Job_Repository->get_in_progress() #4 /home/felguide/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/Hoo in /home/felguide/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/models/class-wpml-tm-ate-job-repository.php on line 32

February 27, 2019 at 12:54 pm #3250231

ahmedM-19

When I go to pages in my word press admin dashboard , I got the error in the attached screenshot.

February 27, 2019 at 1:50 pm #3250613

ahmedM-19

WPML Compatible with theme and plugins
What is happening

February 28, 2019 at 4:14 am #3253576

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Thank you for the info. I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. hidden link

These info is private, and available to you and supporters only. Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note that:

Backup (both files and database) your site before giving us your credentials. You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose.
See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Duplicator instruction
hidden link

It would be better if you give me the test site rather than the live site.

If the issues needs some changes in the plugins updates/disabling we will install a plugin called “duplicator” and replicate the site in our local server for testing.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

March 1, 2019 at 10:49 am #3259722

ahmedM-19

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

March 2, 2019 at 11:16 am #3264447

ahmedM-19

The problem showed again

March 2, 2019 at 11:18 am #3264449

ahmedM-19

hidden link