Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
September 24, 2020 at 5:34 pm #7093627

ramon

I am trying to: translate a wp forms form

I expected to see: strings to translate

Instead, I got: nothing

I have some forms from wp forms and all of them appear to trasnlate but one. I did the same to all but this one never shows.

Theres also fields on the other forms that doesnt trasnlate

September 26, 2020 at 9:02 am #7104759

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

Before your ticket is assigned to one of my colleagues, please allow me to walk you through some initial debugging steps. This will help speed up the support process.

If the issue only happens for a specific form, maybe the form is corrupted.
If you duplicate the form, do you still have the issue? What if you create it from scratch?

What are the fields that aren't translating?

September 30, 2020 at 8:42 am #7131973

ramon

Only a specific form. I already duplicated and the issue still happens on the duplicate.

The fields that aren't appearing for translation are the sublabels of the address fiels in international format.

September 30, 2020 at 9:51 am #7132797

Marcel
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Could you please check if it's working for you when creating a new form from scratch as mentioned above from my colleague Laura?

Could you please also post me an example so that I can see which fields are missing? Otherwise, we need to take a closer look at your site and also increase the WP Memory, as it's too low.

Thank You

Best Regards
Marcel

October 2, 2020 at 5:00 pm #7152763

ramon

Hi Marcel

I didnt create a new one but i imported some from contact form 7 and those appear on translation managment. The one that has problems still has problems.

The fields that i couldn't translate i already solved it

October 5, 2020 at 10:49 am #7164375

Marcel
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

could you please post me the name of the form? Then I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site
– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

Best Regards
Marcel

The topic ‘[Closed] Wp-forms form doenst appear to trasnlation’ is closed to new replies.