This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by chi-tsanC 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
September 20, 2019 at 5:16 am

chi-tsanC

hidden link the map language is not working properly.
The default language of the site is chinese traditional but the wp google map is translating to chinese simplified.IT should be in chinese traditional
hidden link

September 20, 2019 at 6:44 am
September 20, 2019 at 7:00 am #4610081

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,
It seems we lost you during the chat, Please let me know if you are able to see the map in Traditional Chinese once the WPML is disabled on your site. Please note disabling WPML won't cause any data loss, feel free to test it and share the results.

Kind regards
Raja

September 25, 2019 at 10:06 am #4637643

chi-tsanC

I talked to the support of wp google map but they have no solution for that as of now

September 25, 2019 at 12:26 pm #4638717

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Please temporarily disable WPML for the time being (this will not result in any data loss), make sure that your default language is set to "Traditional Chinese" check if the map loads in Traditional Chinese.
If the map still loads in the simplified Chinese then this is an issue with the plugin which you should report to the plugin author.

I hope this helps in narrowing the issue.

September 27, 2019 at 7:14 am #4651987

chi-tsanC

My issue is not resolved but the problem is not WPML. Thank you!