This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
May 3, 2019 at 8:32 am #3732177

jochenP-2

Hi,
I'm about to implement the product feed of wp_lister for amazon to upload my product to different amazon marketplaces with my Standart marketplace the german site ( as my site is german as well) it is working fine. Now I#m about to upload all that products to the Spanish site but the product description in spanisch or english I translated already are not to find under the product attributes where WP-lister is pulling all the data.
Is there a work around? Or better where can I or wp-lister find the Spanish or english description?

I hope you can help me soon.
Thanks

May 3, 2019 at 10:30 am #3733179

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Welcome to our forum,

It seems the plugin doesn't support multilingual site it is mentioned in their requirements hidden link. Maybe it is done on purpose or they have not made it compatible yet which is unclear.

We are not sure how the plugin work. However, you can request the plugin author to contact us through our go global program https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/ Our compatibility team will be in touch with them to make the plugin WPML compatible.

Unfortunately, we don't have any workaround to help you at this moment.

Kind regards
Raja