Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mmoI 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
March 20, 2019 at 1:09 pm #3388491

mmoI

Hello,

Can you tell me which is best configuration or options (in WP and hosting) I need for that WooCommerce Multilingual work well (1000 products and 6000 variations products) ?

Thanks

March 20, 2019 at 8:20 pm #3393183

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

The following is the documentation for our minimum requirements for reference
-> https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

PHP 5.6 or higher and MySQL version 5.6 or higher is my recommendation along with the ability to increase your WP MEMORY LIMIT above 256M due to the number of your products i would say a higher limit is going to be more desirable

March 21, 2019 at 9:58 am #3397671

mmoI

Hello,

Currently I have this (please see attachment), so I need to increase memory as this for example ? :

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');

define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks

March 21, 2019 at 4:38 pm #3412563

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Yes that is the recommend way to increase it, you could increase it at 512M, that should be ok but then again it all depends on the host as always (a shared host vs dedicated , etc.) additionally i would also contact the host provider to make sure the memory is increased from their side as well as they will be able to give you a more clear answer if your current hosting package is the right one for what you are trying to accomplish

March 22, 2019 at 9:35 am #3438871

mmoI

Thanks for your advice.