This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.00 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Sumit 4 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Sumit.

Author Posts
June 26, 2015 at 9:57 am #646966

Fundación

Hi,

I am using the theme WP residence which suppose to be compatible with WPML.

https://wpml.org/theme/wpresidence/

I am having two problems:

1) There is a custom field that is not being translated to the other languages. I can only change the value on the original language (spanish) and then, the value is the same for the three languages. I am sending a screenshot of that custom field (After price label)

From the Translation Managament section, I have selected the option "translate" for the "plan_price" custom field, but I don´t know if that is the custom field that correspons to the after price label field.

Maybe the custom field I want to translate is "property_label" but is selected to "Copy" by default (I supposed because of the wpml-config.xml of the theme). I don´t know if I should modify that file, as I suppose the theme's author has configured that file for a better compatibility

2) The propperties list half template is not generating the google maps pins on the original language. Only on other languages (see screenshots)

Thanks in advance,
Victor

June 26, 2015 at 2:16 pm #647302

Fundación

Hi,

I have received a quick answer from the theme support. (I am also using their support system)

They are working on it, and I suppose they will contact your team if necessary.

Thanks
Victor

June 28, 2015 at 12:45 pm #647855

Sumit
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Victor,

Thank you for contacting support forum and apologize for the delay.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Our theme and plugin compatibility team will respond to their queries.
Please would you like to close this thread as you can always open a new thread in future ?

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] WP residence compatibility’ is closed to new replies.