Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by George Botsev 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: George Botsev.

Author Posts
October 9, 2019 at 7:54 am #4720421

Álvaro Cuadrado

I am trying to:
create the "wp_icl_string_packages" table again. How? I will update "WPML Multilingual CMS" to 4.2.9. and "WPML String Translation" at 2.10.7.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: bikiniburka.org

I expected to see: I expected to see the web correctly.

Instead, I got: error 504 gateway time-out. This error 504 is punctual, that is, it appears and disappears. It's strange.

How can I retrieve the "wp_icl_string_packages" table? Can this really be the problem?

October 9, 2019 at 9:51 am #4721487

George Botsev
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+02:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting us.
I don't think that "504 gateway time-out" is related to wp_icl_string_packages table at all.

If you provide access to the site in question, I will create that table for you if you wish and we can test.

Back to the error - You can read more about that error here: hidden link

October 10, 2019 at 7:27 am #4728029

Álvaro Cuadrado

Hi George, I have talked to the server administrators, and they have told me that the problem is caused by the limitations imposed by Google server infrastructures.

At the moment I close this support ticket.

Thank you very much for your attention.

October 10, 2019 at 8:23 am #4728371

George Botsev
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+02:00)

Okay, I am closing this ticket as you wish.