If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
November 13, 2018 at 9:27 am #2901746

fredericM-21

I am trying to: nothing

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: from backend after login

I get this message:
We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML support to get this fixed.

Table './afsiemre_beta/wp_icl_strings' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Array
(
[language] => en
[context] => page-builder-shortcode-strings-20
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => 2f2a124cf880e52f3680f0de88193bc7
[name] => c8e5414b5d5e481eb164c816d23b049e
[value] => [rev_slider alias="Slideshow"]
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] =>
)

November 13, 2018 at 8:29 pm #2904386

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

please run the script shown in the following errata as it will restore your icl_strings db tables.

-> https://wpml.org/errata/missing-_icl_strings-_icl_string_translations-data-tables/

once that is done please review the icl_strings table and let me know if you can see the strings within it.

if yes then "x" out the notice and refresh your page.

let me know your results please

November 14, 2018 at 10:09 am #2905880

fredericM-21

I ran the script and checked the DB, still had to repair the table through PHPMyAdmin. I guess by strings you mean the value field? If so yes it seems readable (the few pages I looked at). However I still have the error message in WordPress back office. What should I do?

November 14, 2018 at 6:23 pm #2907512

Bobby
Supporter

The notice remained even after you "x" it out ?

if yes i would like to take a closer look

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

November 15, 2018 at 6:48 am #2909065

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

yes the issue is resolved now