Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
I was having a problem that the labels of the form I am using in the English version are aligned right.

Solution:
This CSS will align the form labels:

html:lang(ar) div.wpforms-container-full .wpforms-form .wpforms-field-label, html:lang(ar) div.wpforms-container-full .wpforms-form ul, html:lang(ar) div.wpforms-container-full .wpforms-form ul li {
    text-align: right;
}

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hendA 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 16, 2019 at 12:57 pm #4406415

hendA

I was having a problem that the labels of the form I am using in the English version are aligned right, I used this piece of code:

div.wpforms-container-full .wpforms-form .wpforms-field-label, div.wpforms-container-full .wpforms-form ul, div.wpforms-container-full .wpforms-form ul li {
text-align: left;
}

It fixed the problem but now the text in the Arabic version are aligned left. is there a way to keep the text in the Arabic version aligned right as it was?

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

August 17, 2019 at 7:38 am #4409535

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey,

This additional CSS:

html:lang(ar) div.wpforms-container-full .wpforms-form .wpforms-field-label, html:lang(ar) div.wpforms-container-full .wpforms-form ul, html:lang(ar) div.wpforms-container-full .wpforms-form ul li {
    text-align: right;
}

will overwrite the CSS that you attached and make the form labels in Arabic go to the right. Can you give it a try and tell me how it works, please?

Thanks,
Radu

August 17, 2019 at 3:09 pm #4410219

hendA

the form text is aligned right now, but another page having the same form in a sidebar is a mess now.
this is the english version of the page

the arabic version should look pretty much the same but this is how it looks like

August 17, 2019 at 3:11 pm #4410333

hendA

I will try first to switch the sidebar to the other side and see if it helps

August 17, 2019 at 3:35 pm #4410359

hendA

it seems that this problem is not because of the code because I removed it but still the translated page looks like this.
any idea why?
here is the link
hidden link

August 18, 2019 at 8:29 am #4411765

hendA

seems this problem is not related to the forms issue. I will open another ticket with this one.
thanks

August 18, 2019 at 8:30 am #4411767

hendA

The text alignment in the forms issue is resolved now. Thank you!