Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
June 28, 2019 at 2:44 pm #4108669

dohunj

Hi Raja,

Thank you for your support!

I've changed 'About-us' slug from 'about-us' to 'about'.
But, there is still an issue. It still doesn't work, when I switch the language in the 'Chi-siamo(It)' page. It doesn't switch its page.

Thanks!

July 1, 2019 at 12:22 pm #4118733

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

I got an update from the second tier, Backup your database before you proceed with the below steps

In your site database open "wp_y3jh47swtb_options" table search for the option_name "wpseo-premium-redirects-base" you will find two entries with id 17130 and 17131, Delete these entries from the table.

Resave the permalinks, add a small modification to the Chi-siamo page and update the translation. This would solve your issue.

Let me know if that helps, In case if you want me to perform these steps kindly grant me access to install Adminer plugin to access your database.

Kind regards
Raja