Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 years, 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
December 5, 2016 at 8:54 am #1151153

pascalP-8

portlagalere.eu

Hello,

Do you speak French?
thank you for your work.
I am in test of wpml and I have noted two main problems that make me think that I will not keep this solution:

- you do not offer a free, simple and automatic translation system (even if not perfect).
- When syncronizing the menu, wpforo is no longer displayed in the translated languages (the basic language is not displayed and it is impossible to translate).
- This is not your fault, but as you are not free, I am obliged to work with google, but I can not configure the tmx in import and nothing is done automatically with the glossaries to exclude terms In translation.

I think short term wpml does not suit me yet and I think I will soon ask you for a refund.

Regards,

Pascal

December 5, 2016 at 2:52 pm #1151643

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi ,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support. We are happy to help you.

For your information, we have French forum for WPML support. Please check this link for more details https://wpml.org/fr/forums/forum/assistance-en-francais/.

Sorry, we are not providing automatic translations.

Please explain more about the following. It will be great if you can share few images.

When syncronizing the menu, wpforo is no longer displayed in the translated languages (the basic language is not displayed and it is impossible to translate).

--
With Regards

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] WpForo incompatible, no free automatic translation’ is closed to new replies.