This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
August 5, 2019 at 1:51 am #4337121

giulioB-3

Hey there,

I'm having problem in the traslation of WPFront Notification Bar plugin.

I tried to follow the steps described here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translation-of-wpfront-notification-bar-plugin/#post-1376665

Unfortunately, I'm not succeeding.

After the step 3, I scan wpfront-notification-bar plugin and WPML finds 119 strings. This is the message:
“Scan successful! WPML found 119 strings. They were added to the string translation table.
The following files were processed:

wp-content/plugins/wpfront-notification-bar/classes/base/class-wpfront-base-menu.php
wp-content/plugins/wpfront-notification-bar/classes/base/class-wpfront-base.php
wp-content/plugins/wpfront-notification-bar/classes/base/class-wpfront-options-base.php
wp-content/plugins/wpfront-notification-bar/classes/base/class-wpfront-static.php
wp-content/plugins/wpfront-notification-bar/classes/class-wpfront-notification-bar-options.php
wp-content/plugins/wpfront-notification-bar/classes/class-wpfront-notification-bar.php
wp-content/plugins/wpfront-notification-bar/templates/notification-bar-template.php
wp-content/plugins/wpfront-notification-bar/templates/options-template.php
wp-content/plugins/wpfront-notification-bar/uninstall.php
wp-content/plugins/wpfront-notification-bar/wpfront-notification-bar.php”

Anyway, these 119 strings are not showed anywhere, therefore I can’t translate them.

Can you help?

Thank you!
--------
I already had the same problem 1 year ago. I solved it somehow, but now it's not working again!
You can check the discussion here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpfront-notification-bar-plugin/

August 5, 2019 at 5:05 pm #4342173

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Have you looked into the admin texts? Maybe the strings you are trying to translate are in the admin texts section. To translate the admin texts you need to follow the steps described in this link: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/#admin_texts

Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Kind regards,
Carlos

August 5, 2019 at 7:20 pm #4342709

giulioB-3

Hey Carlos,

yes, I tried, but with no success. The string that needs translation is there, but when you select it and you click "apply", nothing happens.

Any other suggestion?
I tried this solution as well, but it doesn't work: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translation-of-wpfront-notification-bar-plugin/#post-1376665

August 6, 2019 at 10:34 am #4346411

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you very much for your message.

In this case I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Regards,
Carlos

August 6, 2019 at 1:55 pm #4348019

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

I tried to log in the site using the credentials provided but they seems to be incorrect. Please edit your previous (private) comment and add the correct credentials if needed.

Regards,
Carlos

August 6, 2019 at 2:12 pm #4348225

giulioB-3

Done, sy, I forgot a capital letter 🙂

August 6, 2019 at 3:12 pm #4349069

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

Now you can find the strings to translate in this link: hidden link

Regards,
Carlos