This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vesselin Genadiev 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
July 18, 2019 at 10:07 am #4237207

Vesselin Genadiev

I am now trying to translate via WPML a page buit with WPBakery Page Builder and I have found that the Translation Management service of WPML doesn't detect all the elements of the page for translations. For example, if I have text field in the page WPML detects that text field and gives me the option to translate it. But if I have another element (for example Accordion or FAQ) this element is not detected and I cannot translate it via the WPML Translation Manager.

You can see the attached screenshot - for example, the text in yellow (Capture01.JPG) is detected from WPML and it gives me the option to translate it (Capture02.JPG) but the text form the FAQ section (shown with red) is not detected and I cannot translate it via the WPML Translation Mechanism. The only workaround which I have found is to open the Bulgarian version of the page (this is the language I am translating to) and to edit it from there, but WPML pushes a message that this is no good way of translating the pages and I should use the WPML Translation Manager.

How to solve that problem?

July 18, 2019 at 1:00 pm #4238801

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

Can you please take a look over the solution recommended in the ticket below and see if that solves the issue for you?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpbakery-page-builder-not-showing-in-translation-editor-2/#post-3297200

Please let me know how that goes.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

July 19, 2019 at 9:48 am #4245457

Vesselin Genadiev

Thanks, I will take a look as there is quite some info on the topic ...

July 19, 2019 at 3:34 pm #4247183

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Great!

I hope that you will find it useful.

Please let me know how that goes and if that solved the issue.

I will be waiting for your response.

Just a note that I won't be working on the weekend so I will be able to get back to you at the beginning of next week.

Kind regards,
Mihai

July 22, 2019 at 6:00 am #4254105

Vesselin Genadiev

Hi Mihai,

I will definitely need some time, because there is quite some documentation on your site for the fixes. If we close the ticket can I find it somewhere after that, so that I can refer to the links when needed? I mean, is there some section like "My closed tickets" or so, where I can always find taht ticket easity after it is closed?

If so, I believe we can close it for the moment. Thanks

July 22, 2019 at 2:55 pm #4259019

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi.

There is no section for closed tickets but you can simply mark this current ticket as resolved for the moment and when you get back, you can create a new one mentioning that it is a continuation of this current one (https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wplm-translation-doesnt-detect-all-the-elements-on-the-page-for-translation/).

You can also ask for me when you open the new ticket.

Kind regards,
Mihai

July 23, 2019 at 6:19 am #4262859

Vesselin Genadiev

I got all the info I needed, thanks!