This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices.

Last updated by Vitaliy 5 years, 6 months ago.

Author Posts
March 4, 2014 at 11:59 am #351655

Amir
Supporter

WPML 3.1.4 is released now. This has been a result of several weeks of intense work by our support, development and QA teams.

When you are upgrading, please note the following:

* This is a major upgrade, modifying every file in WPML. As always, database backup is highly recommended before any plugin update. Please back up your database before you update your or client sites.

* Update everything together. Most important is to update WPML core first and never only update addons without WPML core.

* If you run into problems, let us help you. Don't perform 'troubleshooting' procedures without knowing what they do. Especially, make sure that you have DB backup before any such troubleshooting procedure. Ask us. Our developers are on full alert and want to help with any potential issue.

This release replaces all previous beta versions, so they are hidden. There is no need to look up older betas. This release is after full QA and is ready for production sites. Our own sites have been running it in the last few days.

---

If you have issues that started right now after this release, please post about it and include "WPML 3.1.4" in the thread title. This will help us identify and handle these issues correctly. Please help us prioritize. If you need any help that isn't directly related to recent changes, don't mark it as "WPML 3.1.4".

Thanks,
Amir

March 4, 2014 at 3:58 pm #351934

Miguel

Hello, can you please tell me how to upgrade, since I'm not able to login in the plugin page?
Thanks
Miguel

March 4, 2014 at 4:17 pm #351954

Amir
Supporter

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand. Are you having trouble logging in to your wpml.org account, or your WordPress site? If you can post in this forum, you can access your wpml.org account. Click on 'My Account', at the top-right of every page on our site. Then, go to Downloads.

March 4, 2014 at 7:05 pm #352061

Miguel

I can't login in my wordpress site to WPML to made the upgrade. How can I do the upgrade?

March 4, 2014 at 9:57 pm #352108

simonf-6

i have the same problem, canøt login from my wordpress site...

March 4, 2014 at 10:01 pm #352110

simonf-6

nevermind i used a wrong user name it is working now.

March 5, 2014 at 11:53 am #352549

Justyna

Hallo Amir

Thank you for the update 🙂

We also use Woocommerce Multilingual 3.2.2

will the new update of WPML Multilinual CMS work with the Woocommerce Multilingual 3.2.2 ?

Thank you
Justyna

March 5, 2014 at 12:03 pm #352553

Amir
Supporter

Hi Justyna,

Yes. This update of WooCommerce Multilingual addresses a couple of minor glitches that we found in WooCommerce Multilingual during this intensive bugfix round. You should upgrade it too.

March 5, 2014 at 6:42 pm #352956

Justyna

Thank you Amir for your answer

Best wishes
Justyna

March 5, 2014 at 9:06 pm #353001

Justyna

Hi Amir

after updatioocommerce Multilingual plugins a problem appears.
when I add attributes, save the product on the product dashboard page, a blank page appears with the error messages:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/lukaszjankjn/ftp/mmevelo/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php on line 951

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/lukaszjankjn/ftp/mmevelo/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php on line 951

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lukaszjankjn/ftp/mmevelo/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php:951) in /home/lukaszjankjn/ftp/mmevelo/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 896

Thank you please help
Justyna

March 5, 2014 at 9:19 pm #353006

Justyna

Dear Amir

now after saving another product, I received this error message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/lukaszjankjn/ftp/mmevelo/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php on line 2713

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lukaszjankjn/ftp/mmevelo/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php:2713) in /home/lukaszjankjn/ftp/mmevelo/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 896

Please help

Thank you 🙂
Justyna

March 5, 2014 at 9:25 pm #353011

Amir
Supporter

Did you update all of WPML's components, including the Translation Management?

March 5, 2014 at 10:12 pm #353022

Justyna

Dear Amir

No, I did not.
Now as you have told me, I saw that the other plugins have been updated as well, and updated all I needed.

Many thanks for your help 🙂
Justyna

March 6, 2014 at 11:29 am #353448

Jan

Hello,
after deactivating, deleting all the past wpml plugins folders, downloading the stable plugins version and reactivating, wpml works again!
But… creating a new translation (2 "duplicate blah blah" checked of course):
photo galleries (the one appearing into the_content() don’t appear (even if in my wysywyg > text view I see [gallery ids="number,number…]).
So I have to delete it and create a new gallery. I see my imgs BUT, they’re in some random order :/

March 6, 2014 at 4:03 pm #353794

din-web-partnerv

Please help me fast!
I just updated on sporddy.com and it keeps refreshing the site everytime its finish loading.
I can't make it stop and i can't find the problem.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML 3.1.4 released’ is closed to new replies.