If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
January 25, 2019 at 12:05 pm #3128831

kristofV-3

I am currently developing a site using the latest wordpress installation, Gutenberg editor and WPML multilingual CMS 4.1.4.

However, I've noticed that if WPML is enabled, the Gutenberg editor prevents me from editing a wordpress page. A notification 'Failed to publish' appears on top of the page editor screen.

Could someone help me with this?

January 25, 2019 at 10:44 pm #3130629

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

I have created a Sandbox enviroment to replicate the issue you are experiencing

i am currently not able to reproduce the issue

Added 2 languages , created a page and added a translation then i went to edit it and update and it worked as expected

There is a chance this is happening due to a 3rd party plugin/theme compatibility

Is your theme a custom theme ?

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML 4.1.4. prevents editing page in Gutenberg editor’ is closed to new replies.