Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Santiago 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Author Posts
April 1, 2022 at 3:58 am #10925819

Santiago

Hello there,
A question about WPML + ACF & WP Blocks.
I have a post template with WP blocks & ACF fields, but I can't make work the WPML option "Copy" to copy an ACF value to my post translations.
Although I have the "Copy" option configured, in the translations of my post the ACF option to modify keeps appearing, is this normal?
Some idea why I can't make the ACF option "Copy" to my post translations?
Thank you in advance.-

wpml2.png
wpml1.png
April 3, 2022 at 11:31 am #10938125

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Yerevan (GMT+04:00)

Hi there,

If you are using teh manual translation mode to translate the page containing the custom field in question, then you need to follow the steps below and you will have the optoin to change it if needed because you use teh manual method.

Here is how the manual method works:

https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-different-translation-editors-for-different-pages/

But if you use the translation editor to translate the page, ytou should not see the option in the translation editor if you set it to copy. But from the screenshot you shared it seems that you use the manual method.

Thank you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.