Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.10 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
October 29, 2018 at 7:35 am #2857013

randallD

Hi there,

Love WPML and what you're doing, thank!

However, I'm trying to fix the width of the menu language switchers. Found the instructions here: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/language-switcher-options/#styling-the-language-switcher-with-additional-css

However, I can't seem to be able to access the WPML Additional CSS. When I click it, nothing happens, it's not responding. I've tried it in Chrome and Firefox, and it behaves the same.

Any thoughts on the reason for this and how can I access it? Maybe there's a specific URL (e.g. /wp-admin/admin.php?page=sitepress-multilingual-cms%2Fmenu%2Flanguages.php)

Thank you

October 29, 2018 at 12:09 pm #2857866

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi Randall,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support.

This is really strange. Actually, this is the first time that we got a ticket regarding this.

It seems like an incompatible issue.

Could you please try this?

Plugin conflict
    Could you please disable all the other plugins and check these?

Console Errors
    In your chrome browser Press Ctrl + Shift + J (Windows / Linux) or Cmd + Opt + J (Mac) before you go to this step.
    Check if you see any red errors here: hidden link and let me know.

Debugging
    1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/ .
    2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
    3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see

Anyhow, you can use the Additional CSS section in Appearance -> Customize -> additional CSS as an alternative.

Let me know the results, please.

Regards,
    Riffaz.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML Additional CSS not accessible’ is closed to new replies.