This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by aubryN 5 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Joanna.

Author Posts
May 13, 2014 at 8:34 am #399237

aubryN

Hi,

I bought a template on themeforest "LA-BAND - Music Band Premium WordPress Theme ". I set up the WPML, but there is a conflict between it and the music player which's supposed to load my tracks on the homepage.
When I desactivate WPML my tracks are ok and appear, but when I activate it, they're not loading anymore.

Where does the conflict come from please ?

You can see the layout here : hidden link

Thanks for your answer....

May 13, 2014 at 2:03 pm #399562

Joanna

Hello AubryN,

Could you please do something for me? Open your wp-config.php file and check if these lines exist:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

If they exist, make sure that they are set to true. If not, please add them.

Are there any errors visible on your site or in the log file (you should find it inside the wp-content folder)? Please let me know what errors appear, if any.

Please upload also a screenshot of your WPML->Support page so we can confirm that you are using the latest version of WPML plugins.

May 13, 2014 at 2:47 pm #399620

aubryN

Ok, in fact these 2 lines didn't exist, I've just add them and got the image in attachement. (I put them back on "false" because my customer must not see it.

For WPML, I download this morning the latest version because I thought it can have a link.

I'll send these errors to the player developer too.

May 13, 2014 at 3:56 pm #399678

Joanna

Hello AubryN,

Could you try to change the theme to default and check if those errors are still there (with WPML activated and wp_debug set to true)?

If there are no errors or warnings anymore, it has to be a problem with the theme. Please contact the theme author to tell him about the problem and invite him to our go global program to make the theme fully compatible with WPML: http://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/.

Let me know what is the result of this small test.

May 13, 2014 at 4:42 pm #399716

aubryN

Ok, I activated Twenty Fourteen and the errors were still here....

What does this sort of message means "Notice: is_plugin_page is deprecated since version 3.1 with no alternative available." ?

May 14, 2014 at 8:21 am #400075

Joanna

Hello AubryN,

That message means that somewhere in the code of your site someone used the outdated function (is_plugin_page in this case). We don't use it in our plugins so it has to be somewhere else (other plugin or theme you use). Did you have to install anything else with your theme in order to have the player working? Could you please test your site with the default theme and WPML as the only plugin activated?

May 14, 2014 at 9:25 am #400137

aubryN

Ok, I've just desactivate a plugin called "Get Recent Comments" and now just 1 line remains :

"Notice: Undefined index: dt_playlist in /homez.706/natachaay/www/test/wp-content/themes/LA-BAND-v1.1.3/fullwidth-audio-player/fullwidth-audio-player.php on line 654"

So it deals with the .php of the player.... I guess you can't help me for that, am I wrong ? 🙂

May 14, 2014 at 9:30 am #400143

Joanna

Dear aubryN,

I wish I could help you but I can't. You have to contact with the author of the player. Good luck.

May 14, 2014 at 9:40 am #400152

aubryN

Yep, I've already done it since the beginning, they're looking for a solution too...

But thank you very much for your help and patience !