This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

I've manually imported the products on the main language, and now I want to import the second using WP ALL import.

Is it Possible?

Solution:

If you have imported the products manually and not with WP All Import, then the importation of the translated products will not succeed. Meaning that the translated products will not be connected to the original products. You need to import both the original product and the translated products with WP All Import and its add-on WP All Import - WooCommerce Add-On together with WPML All Import.

Relevant Documentation:

https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/wpml-all-import-plugin-website-import-with-wpml/#how-to-import-woocommerce-products

Author Posts
October 11, 2018 at 5:39 am #2806684

Ioannis Kastorinis

I am trying to:
I manual import the products on the main language, and now i want to import the second using WP ALL import.
Is it Possible?? Do I need to delete all and import again ??

October 11, 2018 at 3:37 pm #2809024

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

I'm sorry, but it is not possible. If you have imported the products manually and not with WP All Import, then the importation of the translated products will not succeed. Meaning that the translated products will not be connected to the original products. You need to import both the original product and the translated products with WP All Import and its add-on WP All Import - WooCommerce Add-On together with WPML All Import. Please see our documentation page and videos about using the WPML All Import plugin at the following link.
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/wpml-all-import-plugin-website-import-with-wpml/#how-to-import-woocommerce-products

Please let me know if you have any questions about the above.

Regards,
Itamar.

October 13, 2018 at 7:56 pm #2814441

Ioannis Kastorinis

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!