Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
August 26, 2020 at 12:58 pm #6877881

jaakI

Hello,

WPML ALL Import plugin crashing import (import/update of the products in the main language) then the image has to be attached to the imported product.

After turning WPML Import All plugin off images imported/updated correctly.

August 27, 2020 at 5:16 am #6882401

jaakI

Hello,

Is it possible to have MySQL access to the new test site hidden link. I have had PHPmyadmin plugin but this didn'õt work. I need to delete orders and users data.

August 27, 2020 at 7:50 am #6883289

jaakI

And right now this newly created test site throws 500 error

August 27, 2020 at 11:34 am #6885693

jaakI

Hello,

I found and error message related to WPML Import All:

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 482 of the file /data05/virt3248/domeenid/www.pipar.ee/test/wp-content/plugins/wpml-all-import/wpml-all-import.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function save_attachment_actions() on null in /data05/virt3248/domeenid/www.pipar.ee/test/wp-content/plugins/wpml-all-import/wpml-all-import.php:482
Stack trace:
#0 /data05/virt3248/domeenid/www.pipar.ee/test/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): WPAI_WPML->add_attachment_action(416984)
#1 /data05/virt3248/domeenid/www.pipar.ee/test/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#2 /data05/virt3248/domeenid/www.pipar.ee/test/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /data05/virt3248/domeenid/www.pipar.ee/test/wp-content/plugins/wp-all-import-pro/models/import/record.php(4608): do_action('wp_all_import_a...', 416984)
#4 /data05/virt3248/domeenid/www.pipar.ee/test/wp-content/plugins/wp-all-import-pro/models/import/record.php(3857): PMXI_Import_Record->createAttachment(383943, Array, '3458_5f45e7e856...', 5013, 'product', false, Object(Closure), 'images')
#5 /data05/virt3248/domeenid/www.pipar.ee/test/wp-content/plugins/wp-all-import-pro/contr

August 28, 2020 at 12:47 pm #6894439

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

as my colleague, Noman is right now not available and therefore I can't provide you DB access from his provided installation. I think it's best if I provide you with another installation with DB access.

Please let me know if you can reproduce it here and when precisely the error happens so that I can replicate it.

Thank You.

Best Regards
Marcel

August 31, 2020 at 5:38 am #6903535

jaakI

Hello,

I've created another test installation on my own server. This was used to catch another flaw, which now is resolved. This installation is updated. How can I provide access to this installation?

August 31, 2020 at 7:13 am #6903933

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

could you please try if you can reproduce the issue on our own server environment? This will also show us is your server configuration causes this issue.

Please let me know. In the meanwhile, I can also check if I see something on your server. Please also provide the info on how I can reproduce it.

I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site
– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private, which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

Best Regards
Marcel

September 2, 2020 at 2:01 pm #6926647

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

thanks, I was able to reproduce the notice "Your server terminated the import process". Please try if you can reproduce this on our server environment too, as this message only appears when the requirements of the server are too low as mentioned here: hidden link

If it works with deactivated WPML WP All Import Add-Ons it does need to be the root cause, as a deactivated plugin is automatically also using lower resources when running an import.

Please let me know if you can reproduce it on the above linked CW server.

Best Regards
Marcel

September 2, 2020 at 3:41 pm #6927649

jaakI

Hello Marcel,

"Please try if you can reproduce this on our server environment too...".

Could you provide me a link or will you yourself create an installation from my test in your server? The above linked installation throws error 500.

Regards
Jaak

September 2, 2020 at 3:45 pm #6927705

Marcel
Supporter

Hi Jaak,

I provided one on August 28. Please check this reply: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-all-import-plugin-crashing-import/#post-6894443

Best Regards
Marcel

September 3, 2020 at 5:33 am #6931263

jaakI

Hello,

WP All Import in their documentation has said that the error "Your server terminated the import process" is associated with performance issues.

But in this situation, I wasn't so sure because before it works.
The key to finding the problem was the error message which WordPress has sent to the admin e-mail (see my post: AUGUST 27, 2020 AT 11:34 AM)
Therefore I open the code and the line where the error has happened and this line wants to do:

$media_duplicate->save_attachment_actions( $attachment_id );

Seems that WPML Import All can't do what it wants.
I check WPML Settings and have found that in the "Post Types Translation" the post type "Media objects(attachment)" was set as nontranslatable Changing this to translatable fixes the problem.

Now, this is your decision to name it a bug or WPML All Import plugin shortcoming that in this situation it is not able correctly to handle WPML misconfiguration and it at first place allows throw an error which will send users to the wrong direction (lack of server resources).

September 3, 2020 at 7:26 am #6931889

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

thanks for the details you got in your admin mail.
I will forward this case to our devs and let them decide on how this issue could be solved better.

Best Regards
Marcel