Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 6 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
February 4, 2020 at 3:49 pm

Patty Brummelman

About to take a copy for investigation

February 4, 2020 at 6:09 pm
February 5, 2020 at 4:54 am #5427235

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

I was able to take a complete copy of your website, which sadly did not provide me a solution for the issue, as there are various issues and errors on the debug.log.

For example, I am not able to delete any posts. Do you receive the same error on your live site? I found errors related to the theme, WPBakery, and other plugins. Maybe updating the components might solve the issues.
I would suggest running a wp-debug for further clarification.
https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/

I then created a new test-site and I was able to import your CSV files, but I had to declare only the connector ID as unique identifier (nothing else) and import the English posts as new items.

I would suggest to:

1) Delete all latest post imports
2) Go to All Import -> Manage Imports and change the import settings for the default NL CSV file to use only the connector ID {connector[1]} as Unique Identifier and import again.
3) Go to All Import -> New Imports and upload again the EN CSV version and add new items also with only the connector ID {connector[1]} as Unique Identifier.

I would like to invite you to use our test site for further investigation. You might also add your theme here and set up the custom fields for further testing.

One Click login:
hidden link

I would suggest you install your currently used theme for further testing but take note that if the issue is related to the theme, then our support policy do not support assistance here, as this is custom work. First, try my advice mentioned earlier in this message.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML All Import Posts not linked to Parent Post’ is closed to new replies.