This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Noman 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
March 14, 2019 at 8:52 am

romainC-14

I am trying to: I've translated my main page from English to French. When I want to have a final look on the UX builder of flatsome I have an endless loading loop.

March 14, 2019 at 11:29 pm #3349145

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

I saw the problem you're reporting. This seems to be happening because of the "A different domain per language" option.

It looks like in the secondary language scripts from your theme are not loading properly: hidden link. You may need to contact the author of your topic so that he can verify this.

Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

Thank you.

March 14, 2019 at 11:49 pm #3349223

romainC-14

Sure ! you can install !

March 18, 2019 at 3:59 pm #3371321

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Bruno is having holidays, I am going to step in to help you out.

I have followed same steps that describe here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/flatsome-ux-editor-not-working-in-en-in-hr-language/#post-3020846

And now UX builder loading correctly as you can see in attached screenshot.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML and Flatsome UX builder loop’ is closed to new replies.