This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Otto 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Otto.

Author Posts
July 9, 2019 at 8:23 am #4168513

patrikT-4

Hi I have been given instructions to contact you as I have tried to get the connection between our wordpress page and the translation agency Semantix. Since we do not get this to work, technicians from Semantix have been in contact with you and wanted me to contact you so I do it now. How should we proceed so that we find out what it is that does not work.
Tell us what you are trying to do?

The site that we need help with is woods.se
hidden link
hidden link

July 15, 2019 at 10:49 am #4210047

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Please, apologize for the delay in answering. I am Otto from the Translation Proxy team, I will take care of this ticket and reply time will be shorter now.

We were in contact with Semantix about this issue. We sent them the full request that WPML creates when sending the job and since then we have no news.

Anyway, to investigate further we will need to create a job and send it as a test to check our logs in detail. Is it OK for you?

Kind regards,

Otto

July 18, 2019 at 4:27 am #4234937

patrikT-4

Hi Otto
it is ok to check your logs in detail for this matter.

kind regards/Cecilia

July 18, 2019 at 12:39 pm #4238701

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hi Cecilia,

Thank you.

We sent a test job with the same results and from our records, we can see that the job is sent and Semantix server replies with a:
"400 Bad Request"

This is the full URL of the request:

POST (endpoint): "<em><u>hidden link</u></em>"
params: {:name=>"Wood\\'s|WPML|sv", :specialization=>{:name=>"PR and Marketing"}, :sourceLanguage=>{:name=>"Swedish"}, :targetLanguages=>[{:name=>"English (United States)"}], :service=>{:name=>"1.1 Translation"}, :autoAccept=>true, :files=>[{:id=>"1838136420"}], :deliveryDate=>{:millisGMT=>"1561161600000"}}
headers: {:accept=>:json, :content_type=>:json, :Cookie=>"JSESSIONID=vyndmg9NFIf-bMv1rTzm3dCbYUhHsi6U_j23-vvM"}

Can you please check with them why this is returning an error?

Let me know your results, please.

Kind regards,

Otto

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML and Semantix is not working together.’ is closed to new replies.