This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by christopher-3 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
August 7, 2019 at 9:15 am #4353061

christopher-3

Hello
I tried to follow this guide
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/creating-multilingual-sliders-with-revolution-slider-and-wpml/

BUT I am not able to locate the menu to turn on WPML translation.
could you help me

August 7, 2019 at 9:23 am #4353141

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

Are you using the latest version of Revolution slider? For helping further on this issue it's very important to know your site related information such as themes used, plugins used, PHP versions, etc. You can easily send this using Debug information settings from WPML.

So could you please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

August 7, 2019 at 9:36 am #4353235

christopher-3

find the debug info
i can provide wp admin credentials too

August 7, 2019 at 10:59 am #4354115

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

The latest version of revolution slider is 6.0.9, so can you please update the plugin to the latest version and let me know if this helps.

Thanks

August 7, 2019 at 11:25 am #4354307

christopher-3

hello
could you help me with the exact download link please ?
I cannot locate where to download, because this plugin went with the SOHO theme
hidden link
thanks

August 7, 2019 at 11:54 am #4354597

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

If the theme has bundled the plugin, you should ask the theme author for the update.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

August 7, 2019 at 8:00 pm #4358019

christopher-3

update has nothing to do with my question the theme author saids.
either you know how to find the option to translate a slide or you pass the hand to one of your colleagues who have the skills .

August 8, 2019 at 3:24 am #4359429

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

The reason I am asking you to update to the latest version is due to the fact that we included compatibility fixes and improvements in the latest version and if there is any bug/errors in the previous versions of the WPML plugins or Revolution slider plugin, the only way to debug it is to update the plugin first. I hope you understand.

Anyway, it looks like your theme developer is unable to provide the update so please provide me login details so I can check the settings and provide you more details if possible. For this, I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

So could you please provide me those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

August 8, 2019 at 9:23 am #4361455

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

The login details are not working, can you please check it, you can edit your previous reply to make some changes.

Thanks

August 8, 2019 at 12:46 pm #4363013

christopher-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!