This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
July 3, 2019 at 9:42 pm

alejandroj

I am trying to: install the WPML plugins but when i just activate the WPML Multilingual CMS, the theme options change. I tryied to deactivate the plugin, export the theme options and then activate the plugin and import the theme options, but doesnt work. The import options keep charging. Please see images attached.
* Please note that if you are going to access to the site, you should deactivate the cgc maintenance mode plugin in order to see it.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The theme options as i had theme.

Instead, I got: Other theme options.

Also, Ive got this message: There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you.

Can you help me?

July 3, 2019 at 9:46 pm #4139059

alejandroj

Hi! Ive solved the problem with the theme options but, still appear this message: There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you.

Can you help me?
Thanks a lot!

July 3, 2019 at 10:39 pm #4139219

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

i am glad to hear the original issue has been resolved

the warning regarding the strings translation table is happening due to some missing indexes from your strings Database table

i will be escalating this to our developers team to patch the WPML Database table and once ready you will be updated here

July 4, 2019 at 2:27 pm #4144427

alejandroj

Thanks a lot!

July 5, 2019 at 1:04 pm #4151469

alejandroj

Hi, any news?

July 5, 2019 at 9:07 pm #4153993

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

the database has been patched and the warning should be removed now