Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by romanK-38 1 month ago.

Author Posts
September 16, 2020 at 4:01 pm #7029523

romanK-38

I am trying to separate woocommerce products by tags (pets,people) but when i try to choose one of these it says "no results found"....it is works on english version ( i use custom elementor woocomerce products grid )

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see Human products on one page and pets products on another (option of tag choose) Instead, I got all products in one page

September 17, 2020 at 7:20 am #7033351

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Before your ticket is assigned to one of my colleagues, please allow me to walk you through some initial debugging steps. This will help speed up the support process.

Can you tell us if you translated products and especially these taxonomies already?
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#taxonomies

Because generally if you're editing for example German page in elementor, it will not show up English tags and vice versa. So if not translated, nothing will show up.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

September 20, 2020 at 9:12 am #7053405

romanK-38

I translated the taxonomies and now its working. Thank you!