This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 5 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
January 16, 2015 at 10:15 am #543725

yasmines

I am using the plug-in "Huge IT Slider": https://wordpress.org/plugins/slider-image/
When editing a slider, I click the button "Add Image Slider", and nothing happens.
When I click the button the second time, the media browser opens, but no images are loaded.

This issue disappears when I disable the WPML plug-in.

How can I solve this issue so I can both use WPML and "Huge IT Slider"?
Thank you.

January 16, 2015 at 5:27 pm #544123

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

I saw the problem. This is a JavaScript problem between the two plugins.

Error message: Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function

I have forwarded the details to our Themes & Plugins Compatibility Team and they will contact the author.

Please note that this process may take a while as it depends on how soon the author will reply to our efforts to contact him.

It would be great if you can also contact the author asking him to reply us. This may help expedite the process.

We are closing the ticket but we will keep it in our records and once the plugin is compatible with WPML we will notify you.

Thank you.

February 16, 2015 at 11:31 am #561312

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

The issue here is with including jquery files in slider-image plugin in file slider.php

wp_enqueue_script("jquery_new", "<em><u>hidden link</u></em>", FALSE);
wp_enqueue_script("jquery_ui_new", "<em><u>hidden link</u></em>", FALSE);

If we comment the above two lines, it should work.

Our team will send the path to the author of the plugin.

Please let me know if this solves the problem and if I can help with anything else.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML blocks media browser on "Huge IT Slider". Works when WPML is disabled.’ is closed to new replies.