Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Dariusz 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Harshad.

Author Posts
March 21, 2014 at 1:44 pm #364470

Dariusz

Hello,

I have a problem as in the subject.
The plugin WP Document Revisions doesn't work when WPML is active.
The code of the button is:

<a href="media-upload.php?post_id=<?php echo $post->ID; ?>&TB_iframe=1" id="content-add_media" class="thickbox add_media button" title="<?php esc_attr_e( 'Upload Document', 'wp-document-revisions' ) ?>" onclick="return true;" >
FireShot Screen Capture #001 - 'Languages ‹ AMC-Consult A_S — WordPress' - test_amc_dk_wp-admin_admin_php_page=sitepress-multilingual-cms_menu_languages_php.png
March 21, 2014 at 5:14 pm #364655

Dariusz

Hello again,

Firebug says that script from

/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/res/js/post-edit.js?ver=3.1.4

causes

TypeError: postEdit.$connect_translations_dialog.dialog is not a function
March 22, 2014 at 6:33 am #364840

Harshad

Dear Dariusz,

May be its conflict with that plugin.

We have a program here
http://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

Where we work with plugin authors to work out the compatibility issues.
Would you like to interest you plugin author in it?

We are ready to join forces with him and work together to solve this compatibility problem.

Please contact the author and ask him if he is ready to work with us. If he do, please provide us with his contact details and we will do the rest.

March 23, 2014 at 6:13 pm #365290

stefanH-4

Hi Drago,

even although I'm not a member of the wpml support team, I found this older support post that may help you - just found it after facing the very same js wpml related error:
http://wpml.org/forums/topic/javascript-error-in-post-edit-js/
Just add the lines given via pastebin to end of wpml plugin's sitepress.php to include jquery-ui script again and the error should disappear - and should hopefully be fixed with another better tested wpml release.

Best regards
Stefan

April 21, 2014 at 7:34 am #384215

Dariusz

Thanks for your assistance 🙂