This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by stephanL-9 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
May 25, 2018 at 6:58 am

stephanL-9

I am trying to: use Thrive Architect to edit my pages as usual

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: It's on admin WP can't see it from outside

I expected to see: regular Page editing with thrive Architect

Instead, I got: infinite loading on each one. But as soon as I desactivate WPML, it works again.
So I've contacted Thrive support. They accessed my WP site, and made tests. As soon as WPML plugin is desactivated, it works again. And when we re activate it, it stops working.

They wrote they are respecting the CODEX for wordpress, and that the problem must be corrected on your (WPML) side.

I will provide you with access, so here's an example of page having the problem when WPML is enabled : hidden link

May 25, 2018 at 9:21 pm #2231783

olayM

The same problem here!!

May 26, 2018 at 2:05 am #2232127

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.

This seems to be a JavaScript problem. Please, can I install the Duplicator or All in One Migration plugin to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

Thank you.

May 26, 2018 at 6:03 am #2232337

alexaW

I have the same problem!

May 26, 2018 at 9:28 am #2232825

stephanL-9

Yes, you can install one of those plugin and test it.

May 28, 2018 at 6:50 am #2236501

stephanL-9

Hello,

Have you got some news please ?

Regards

SL

May 28, 2018 at 11:03 pm #2242191

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you. I've accessed your site again, but it looks like it's now working properly. I'll attach an image for you to see. Note that WPML is enabled.

Please, could you check if, for you, the problem still persists?

Thank you.

May 29, 2018 at 6:18 am #2242983

stephanL-9

I gave FTP access to my Website to Thrive in-between and their team must have worked on it and modified files. Thanks