We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
May 11, 2018 at 3:40 pm

kidneyF

I am trying to: Fix the Banner informing me that "There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future."

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:Admin only

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

NOTE: SFTP port is 2222
I submitted a request to the thread many months ago and did not receive any response.

Duplicator failed so I downloaded just the database dump for you.

May 13, 2018 at 5:59 pm #2107794

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

Could you please comment again on the thread in the following link that we have still open with this issue?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-is-telling-me-that-it-has-a-broken-table-that-needs-fixing/page/114/
Mention to Goerge our third tier supporter that you still have this problem and attach the link to this ticket. Once you have done this, please reply here again, and I'll ask Goerge's to take care of your issue.

Thanks,
Itamar.

May 14, 2018 at 4:43 pm #2124803

kidneyF

Hi Itamar
I've done as requested.
BTW: We cannot install Duplicate, but i can upload any backup for you. In addition to the DB I lready sent.

Thank you.

May 15, 2018 at 4:25 pm #2144413

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

I see now that George has fixed the DB of your site.
Please see his reply here.
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-is-telling-me-that-it-has-a-broken-table-that-needs-fixing/page/115/#post-2138025

Can you please confirm that the issue is resolved now?

Thanks,
Itamar.