This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
August 6, 2019 at 4:00 pm

peterA-15

I am trying to: add it to my Translation Queue

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: WPML cannot send these documents to translation because the Advanced Translation Editor is not fully set-up yet.

Please open the confirmation email that you received and click on the link inside it to confirm your email.

And when I am trying to Sync with Advance Translation Editor, then I am getting error of :Error: Api error missing resource: Website not found, please validate site identifier

Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact WPML support.

August 6, 2019 at 6:28 pm #4350019

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

thank you for the access details , i was able to confirm a mismatch of your Site ID for WPML Translation Editor

i have contacted our team regarding this and will update you once i have news

August 7, 2019 at 5:37 am #4352149

peterA-15

Hi, Yes please resolve the issue at earliest possible. We are stuck because of it.

Waiting for your reply.

August 8, 2019 at 3:21 pm #4364143

peterA-15

Hello Bobby,
Did you guys resolved my issue?

Waiting for your reply.

August 8, 2019 at 9:16 pm #4366087

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

please test and let me know your results , i was just able to Synchronize translators and translation managers