This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marie-andreeP 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
May 25, 2018 at 3:33 pm #2230616

marie-andreeP

Hello,
I have error codes that appear when I want to preview a page in drafts or when I want to publish it. When I uninstall the Yoast plugin, the problem disappears. I also noticed that I don't have the option WPML-> Support to access the debug information, I'm using version 3.9.4, whereas this option is available since WPML 3.1.7. Can you help me?

Thank you and have a nice day,
Mariève

May 28, 2018 at 11:57 am #2238171

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

1. Clarification
You wrote: ".. I also noticed that I don't have the option WPML-> Support to access the debug information, .."

Does this also happen when YOAST SEO is disabled? eg. is this a separate problem?

2. Diagnostic
Does the system behave the same way if you temporarily change your active theme to Twenty Seventeen and deactivate you non-WPML plugins?

3. Temporary Access to your system
Could you please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem? The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

Thanks

May 28, 2018 at 6:24 pm #2241216

marie-andreeP

Hello,
When I try to reproduce the error today, everything looks fine, I have no problem anymore, including the Support to access the debug information. I do not understand what happened, but if ever it starts to make mistakes, I will rewrite you. Sorry for inconvenience.

Have a good day