This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
September 23, 2019 at 9:51 am #4622091

Christian

I can't find the wpml config with the language config, url settings or switch.

Can you help?

September 23, 2019 at 5:03 pm #4625803

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins, switch to the default theme and see if the problem persists?

If the problem is fixed, please, enable the plugins one by one to see if there is any compatibility problem between these plugins.

Also, please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

September 23, 2019 at 8:42 pm #4626625

Christian

Hi, could you please ask Carlos because we already had other issues with the installation and he fixed it some days ago.

September 24, 2019 at 5:56 pm #4633367

Bruno
Supporter

Hi,

At the moment Carlos is off today. He should return only tomorrow. If you need help, please let me know so that I can try to help you.

If you already want to fill in the debug field (I requested above) and test your site with all non-WPML plugins disabled, we can speed up when Carlos comes back.

Thank you.

September 24, 2019 at 6:58 pm #4633681

Christian

the problem is that i cant give you the debug info. please compare the screenshots. the german version is mine. the other view is from your website. i miss Languages, WP Menu sync, Support, Languages, etc.

September 24, 2019 at 7:01 pm #4633735

Christian

maybe this has something to do with the rights of the user. but i dont know how to change it??

September 24, 2019 at 7:13 pm #4633799

Christian

well, i just downloaded a access management tool and changed the capabilities according this https://wpml.org/documentation/support/wpml-admin-capabilities/

now i hava access to the needed pages. thanks for stand by me. 🙂

September 24, 2019 at 11:11 pm #4634391

Bruno
Supporter

Yes, that was certainly a problem with the permissions of these pages. Glad to hear that it now works.

Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have about it. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.